Connecting content and consumers has never been more difficult and more competitive – and those challenges are intensifying. GoWatchIt connects it all together.
Complete Website, Ticketing and Home Video Platform for Filmed Entertainment Marketers
Our templated website solutions work for any point in the product lifecycle for film and TV shows, from concept to catalog; from individual films to major multi-title distributors. Self-serve as well as full enterprise support packages are available.
- Sites can be created with your existing key art in minutes, and managed via your client dashboard.
- Multiple feature options: Add-to-calendar functions, About/Synopsis page, video/image gallery, Press/Awards page, social plugins, maps, upcoming theater list/special screenings page, email capture with ZIP code, and more!
- Support for integration with third-party websites builders via iframe or bolt-on widgets; can also deploy on multiple platforms, such as marketing partners or Facebook pages.
- Geo-located showtimes and special screenings with all ticketing options: Fandango, MovieTickets.com, Atom, AMC Theaters, as well as other P.O.S. providers and individual theaters.
- All home video provider options, including physical, digital and on-demand.
- Related content modules can also be built and added, such as merchandise, books, apparel, etc.
- Fully responsive, mobile-optimized design; continuous additions of new functionality
Data Platform and Back-End
- Back-end platform optimized for marketing, facilitating agency integrations, pixeling, tagging, A/B testing, influencer marketing, direct-to-provider campaign tracking links, etc.
- Collection and access to all user interactions and conversion data, including actual purchases at the campaign level with consolidated reporting.
Leading publishers use GoWatchIt to show their readers how to watch the movies and shows they write about.
Leading publishers using GoWatchIt widgets and API
Publishers use GoWatchIt ad units integrating clear
GoWatchIt Powered Ads
Conversion optimized; available in standard IAB formats
GoWatchIt offers an enterprise API that delivers home video availability information. Through additional sublicenses, which we can facilitate, the GoWatchIt API can be configured to deliver theatrical showtimes and ticketing information, film and television metadata, movie trailers — anything you need to build out a complete film and TV portal. Our backend analytics platform aggregates all transactions and click data, giving you a complete picture of consumer activity.
GoWatchIt helps consumers find out how to
watch the movies and shows they love.
GoWatchIt.com is a discovery engine for filmed content (movies and TV shows) that enables prospective viewers to discover all the ways such content can be purchased, rented and otherwise viewed. GoWatchIt’s availability information encompasses geo-located theatrical showtimes, online and on-demand listings from 50+ services, DVD/Blu-ray availabilities and provider-specific/geo-located linear TV information.
Currently Available on Web, iOS & Android